|Главная » Статьи »|
17:11Container missile complex "club-K"
First missile system "club-K" was presented to the Russian OKB
"Innovator" in Asian defence exhibition systems, held in April 2009 in
Malaysia. Russian "club-K" was shown to the public in St. Petersburg on
naval salon "IMDS-2011". The system is a launcher with four anti-ship
cruise missiles X-UA and missiles 3M-CA, 3M-CA and 3M-CA.|
The complex looks like a standard marine (20 or 40 foot) shipping container used for shipping. Thanks to this disguise to notice "club-K" until then, until it is activated, it is practically impossible. Functionally, the complex "club-K" consists of a universal launch module (USM), combat control module (SBU) and the module power supply and life support (MAS). Russian developers call missile system "available weapons for strategic purposes", each container is, according to various estimates, about 10...15 million dollars.
• Container missile complex "club-K" has caused a real panic in the Western military experts, as it can completely change the rules of modern warfare. Compact container can be installed on ships, trucks or railway platforms, and due to the excellent camouflage of the missile complex the enemy will have to conduct a much more thorough exploration in the planning of the attack.
• Actually the situation is much worse. She's just catastrophic. The fact is that in any decently developed country all ports and train stations crowded 40-foot containers. These containers, in addition, are widely used as temporary warehouses for the accommodation huts of the workers, but also for the technology — for example, they are mounted modular oil-fired and gas boilers, diesel generators, tanks with liquids and so on.
The complex "club-K" on the show IMDS-2011
• Thus, the whole country is filled with dozens and even hundreds of thousands of containers. Which of them contain inside the rocket? How is this determined? Public transportation is perfectly adapted for handling of such goods. A huge number of railway platforms, river and sea vessels and even cargo trailers can carry these containers.
• "The Daily Telegraph" says that if in 2003, Iraq had a missile system "club-K", the invasion of the USA in the Persian Gulf would be impossible: any civilian cargo ship in the Gulf would represent a potential threat to warships and cargo.
Experts of the Pentagon worries that Russia openly offer "club-K" to anyone who is under threat of attack from the United States. If this missile system will go into service of Venezuela or Iran, is, according to American analysts, may destabilize the situation in the world.
• "This system gives the opportunity for the spread of cruise missiles on a scale we have not seen — assesses potential "club-K" consultant to the Pentagon on defense Ruben Johnson. — Thanks to the careful masking and high mobility, you won't be able to easily determine that the object is used as a launcher. First, from your shores appears harmless cargo ship, and the next minute your military installations have been destroyed by explosions".
The complex "club-K" on the show IMDS-2011
• The main element of the missile system "club" is a universal rocket "alpha", which was shown in 1993 at the exhibition of arms in Abu Dhabi at the international aerospace salon MAKS-93 in the town of Zhukovsky. In the same year she was accepted for service.
• According to Western classification, the missile received the designation SS-N-27 Sizzler ("Sapelka", the characteristic hissing sound at the start). In Russia and abroad, she was designated as "the club" (Club), Turquoise (Biryuza) and "alpha" (Alpha or Alfa). However, it is all export names — domestic military this system is known under the code name "Caliber".
• The first foreign customer of a missile system sea-based Club became India. Missile systems, surface and undersea bases installed on the frigates of project 11356 (type "Talwar") and diesel submarines of the Indian Navy project 877 EKM, built by Russian companies. On previously purchased submarines, the Club is set when carrying out their works on repair and modernization.
• Missile system Club also comes and China, reached an agreement on the supply of several countries. Iran and Venezuela have already expressed their interest in purchasing new items, reports the Sunday Telegraph.
The complex "club-K" on the show IMDS-2011
• But still it was about a "club" (Club) sea-based — for surface ships and submarines. And now, the Russian developers have made a revolutionary step — put ship missiles in a standard container and achieved a standalone tool. And this radically changes the tactics and strategy of use of missiles.
• Formally missiles "club-K" do not fall under any restrictions. Their flight range is up to 250-300 km, and they don't even ballistic and cruise. Americans once took cruise missiles brackets for treaties on the limitation of exports of missile technology — now and reaping the rewards.
• What scared the "club" of military experts of the Pentagon? In principle, in military and technological terms there is nothing super — complex "fires" subsonic cruise missiles of various modifications (even the rocket MA subsonic — only the last 20-30 km the shock of that runs at supersonic 3M to effectively overcome the powerful defense and create big kinetic impact on a large target). The system enables striking sea and land targets at a distance of 200-300 km from the start point, including aircraft carriers — but no Wunderwaffe itself is not.
• The main thing is this — the entire building is made in the form of a standard 20 or 40 foot sea container. This means that it becomes practically invisible for all types of aircraft and technical intelligence. That's the whole "salt" ideas. The container can be carried on Board a commercial vessel. On a railway platform. It can be loaded on the trailer and as ordinary cargo to deliver to the district the use of conventional truck. Indeed, how not to remember rail launchers of ballistic missiles "Scalpel" of the USSR!
Cruise missile X-UA
• However, if the destruction of the "refrigerators" can be explained by the needs of monitoring the launches of ballistic missiles, there is on a curve goat will not approach. Cruise missiles, "it is a means of coastal defense" — and to the point!
• Of course that the attack in the first place air defenses are suppressed, and after spreads to the nines coastal defense. But there's nothing to post hundreds or thousands and even tens of thousands of false targets (conventional containers which someone aptly named "erythrocytes of world trade") just won't permit no fluff, no dust.
• This will cause the carriers to stay away from the shore, thereby limiting the range of application of aerial — this time. If it came to landing, some of the containers can "open up" and let amphibious ships to the bottom two. But the hell with them, with the ships — but there is a landing, the main striking power and technique, the loss of which promptly irreplaceable.
Cruise missile X-UA, rear view
• And third, it allows you to keep closer to the coast more serious means of destruction and reserves. Because the carriers we drove, and their possible effects on the shore is severely reduced.
• Of course, it would be nice coastal air defenses to hide here in these containers. Then just Maritime borders will be sealed. And, of course — to trade, to trade and to trade these systems. After all, to defend anyone not forbidden.
• Now, let's see — is it really so terrible "club-K", as he is painted? I must say that in the family of "club" now includes several cruise missiles for various purposes, range and power.
• The most powerful of them – 3M anti-ship cruise-KE created based missiles "Granat", designed just for attacks on aircraft carriers. Her flight is at speed 0.8 M (0.8 of the speed of sound). When approaching the target it is separated from the sustainer engine and accelerates to Mach 3 over 1 km/s – at the flight altitude of 5-10 m. the Warhead high penetrating action contains 200 kg of explosives. The range of the missiles to 300 km.
• Anti-ship cruise missiles ZM-CA and ZM-CA have similar basic configuration. They are made by the normal aerodynamic winged the scheme drop-down trapezoidal wing. The main difference of these missiles is the number of stages.
• Rocket ZM-KA has three steps: a solid propellant stage, thrust stage with a liquid rocket engine and solid third stage. Launch SMA can be made from the universal vertical or inclined launchers AP-NE surface ships or regular torpedo tubes caliber 533 mm submarine.
Missiles ZM-CA and ZM-CA have similar basic configuration
• Start provided the first solid step. After the set altitude and speed the first stage is separated, we put forward ventral air intake, runs turbojet sustainer engine of the second stage and revealed the wing. The altitude of the rocket is reduced to 20 m above sea level, and the missile flies to the target according to the target designation stored in the memory of its onboard control system to start.
• Midcourse missile is subsonic flight speed of 180 to 240 m/s and, consequently, a better range. Targeting provides on-Board inertial navigation system. At the distance of 30-40 km from the target, the missile makes a "hill" with the inclusion of active radar homing ARGS-E.
• ARGS-A produces the detection and selection of surface targets (select key) at distances up to 65 km guided missiles produced in the sector azimuth -45° and in a vertical plane in the sector from -20° to +10°. The weight of ARGS-E without the hull fairing and not more than 40 kg and a length of 700 mm.
• After detection and lock-on homing head of the missile SCA is subsonic separation of the second stage and begins to work the third stage solid-fuel, developing a supersonic speed of 1,000 m/s In the terminal phase of flight length of 20 km, the missile is reduced to a height of 10 m above the water.
• At a supersonic speed of the missile over the crest of the waves in the final phase the likelihood of intercepting missiles small. However, to completely eliminate the possibility of intercepting missiles ZM-CA air defenses target Board control system of the missile can choose the optimal route to the target ship. In addition, when attacking large targets can be a salvo launch of several missiles, which will go to the goal from different directions.
Characteristics of cruise missiles
• Subsonic cruise missile speed allows you to have a minimum fuel consumption per kilometer of the way, and supersonic speeds to provide low vulnerability to anti-aircraft near the self-defense of the enemy ship.
• The main difference between cruise missiles ZM-CA from the rocket ZM-CA — the lack of a solid third stage. Thus, the rocket ZM-KA has only subsonic flight regime. Rocket ZM-KE shorter by almost 2 meters than ZM-CA. This is designed to be able to stir her on the small displacement ships and submarines that have cropped torpedo tubes, made in NATO countries.
• But the rocket ZM-KA has almost twice the warhead (400 kg). Flight of a rocket ZM-CA is the same as that of the ZM-CA, but without acceleration in the final phase.
Cruise missile ZM-CA
• Cruise missile ZM-CA on the device and tactical-technical data are almost indistinguishable from missiles ZM-CA. The difference is that the rocket SME designed to engage ground targets and has a slightly different control system. In particular, the control system includes bravestar that make it more stealth flight over land due to the precise altitude mode terrain following and navigation satellite system, contributing to the high guidance accuracy.
As for the new cruise missiles X-UA, we will discuss later in a separate article.
• It should be noted this fact in Western publications bypassed a number of significant technical factors. For example, "club-K" positioned manufacturer – JSC "Concern "Russian helicopters" – as a universal starting module, which houses the lifting launcher with four missiles. But to lead complex "club-K" in fighting condition and to launch missiles require two more 40-foot containers, which are the command and control Module, and the Module power supply and life support.
• These two modules provide:
— routine maintenance and routine inspection of the missile;
— receiving orders and commands on the shooting performance via satellite;
— calculation source data of the shooting;
— conducting pre-launch;
— development of the flight task and launching cruise missiles.
The command and control module (SBU)
• It is clear that this requires a trained crew, a centralized command center, satellite navigation and communications. This is hardly accessible to terrorists, even if they are from Hezbollah. His companions they have, "club-K", of course, tied to Russian space group and the corresponding control.
• The real purpose of a container complex "club-K" – arming mobilized the civil courts in a period of threat. In the case of possible aggression on the coastal state may quickly obtain a small fleet, designed to combat marine shock grouping of the potential enemy.
• Same containers, located on the coast, cover him from the approaching landing craft. That is, it is a very effective weapon of defense. It is very cheap – about 15 million dollars for the basic package (three containers, 4 missiles). This is an order of magnitude lower than the cost of a frigate or Corvette, which are commonly used for the defense of the coastline.
• "Club-K" is able to replace the fleet and naval aviation. For poor States with a long the coastline is a serious alternative to purchasing expensive equipment in operation, which is usually acquired in the countries of Western Europe. Spanish frigates, the German submarines, French missiles, Italian helicopters and other weapons, components for which are made in a half dozen countries, can lose a fair sector of the market.
|Всего комментариев: 0|