Главная » 2015 » Март » 30 » Chronicle of mysterious catastrophes
05:51Chronicle of mysterious catastrophes
That is, it is these phenomena that have signs of "gray" cases involving a variety of options. Eliminate from the list of light aircraft and will receive a list of, for example, since 1991. The source to use "folk" - ru.wikipedia.org.
• 26 may 1991 crashed the Boeing 767 in the East of Thailand. The train left the engine is switched to the reverse. Fell off the train. 223 people were killed.
• 3 January 1994 because of the damage in the air near Irkutsk crashed Tu-154 of airlines "Baikal" flight 130. Killed 125 people.
• March 23, 1994 the pilot of the Airbus A310, EN route from Moscow to Hong Kong, killed 75 people. He sat behind the steering wheel of his 15-year-old son, who allegedly accidentally(?) disconnected the autopilot, causing a spin.
• 7 December 1995 200 km from Khabarovsk crashed Tu 154B company "Khabarovsk airlines. Killed 90 passengers and 8 crew members.
• April 3, 1996 in Dubrovnik American aircraft, the Boeing 737 flying with government officials and executives from U.S. trade mission to Bosnia and Croatia, faced with a mountain 3 miles from GDP Dubrovnik. Killed 34 people (including 9 crew members), among them - the U.S. Secretary of Commerce Ron brown.
• 17 July 1996 on long island, USA exploded and fell into the sea Boeing 747 airlines Trans World Airlines. Killed 230 people.
• 29 August 1996 the plane Tu-154 of airlines "Vnukovo airlines", carrying out flight on a route Moscow - Longyearbyen, when landing faced with a mountain Opera (norw. Operafjellet) at a distance of 3.7 km from the airport runway. All passengers and crew members (141 people) died. This disaster was the largest number of casualties in the history of Norway.
• September 2, 1998, Swissair aircraft, vypolnyavshiy on SR-111(SWR-111) new York-Geneva, from resulting in the cab of the fire(!) lost control and crashed into the Atlantic ocean near the Bay Margaret, Canada. Onboard there were 215 passengers and 14 crew members. They all died.
• October 31, 1999, the Boeing 767 Egypt Air, EN route flight 990 across the Atlantic ocean, suddenly collapsed into the water. Killing all 217 people on Board.
- Mysterious attacks by using multiple passenger aircraft in the USA on 11 September 2001. For terrorist attacks in the US in 2001 by generally accepted data were used passenger aircraft Boeing 767-200; Boeing 757-200.
• August 22, 2006 on FV 612 FGUAP "Pulkovo", carrying out flight Anapa - St. Petersburg, when crawling thunderstorm clouds from above, lost control and fell into a flat spin. The TU-154M fell near the settlement Sukha Balka near Donetsk. On FV 612 flew from Anapa scheduled at 15:05. 15:37 filed a SOS signal. At an altitude of 3000 meters disappeared from radar screens. Aboard the plane were 170 people (160 passengers and 10 crew members).
• 1 June 2009 to the Airbus A330 French airline Air France flew from Rio de Janeiro to Paris. 4 hours after the departure of communication with the aircraft was lost. The next day a search party found in the ocean the wreckage of the plane that are clearly identified as the wreckage of the missing Airbus. Killed 228 people.
• June 29, 2009 Yemeni Airbus A310 Yemenia airlines flew from Paris to Comoros. crashed at 23:30 CET. On Board were 153 people (142 passengers and 11 crew members, including 66 of the French). Made a refueling stop in Sana'a, Yemen. For some reason the plane crashed into the Indian ocean within the territorial waters of the Comoros for a few minutes before landing.
• 15 July 2009 Tu-154, carrying out flight 7908 Caspian Airlines flight from Tehran to Yerevan crashed North of the village Jannatabad Qazvin province in Northern Iran on 15 July 2009. All aboard 168 people, including 15 members of the crew (citizens of Iran, Armenia and Georgia), died. Among the passengers was also the youth national team of Iran judo.
• January 25, 2010 Boeing 737, Flight airlines Ethiopian Airlines crashed a few minutes after takeoff from Beirut airport. On Board were a crew of 8 and 82 of the passenger, 54 of whom were citizens of Lebanon. As the plane crash that killed the wife of the French Ambassador Marla Sanchez, Pietton.
• July 28, 2010 passenger aircraft Airbus A321-200, a flight from Karachi to Islamabad in Pakistan crashed, when faced with the mountain. On Board were 152 people.
• may 9, 2012 - a plane crash of the Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft with registration number RA-97004 that occurred during a demonstration flight in Indonesia. In cloud, the plane crashed into a mountainside. All aboard were killed. On Board were 45: 42 passengers and 3 crew members. The crew conducted demonstration flights as part of the tour "Welcome Asia" in six Asian countries.
• On the night of 8 March 2014 Boeing 777 Malaysia Airlines EN route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, disappeared from radar screens. Onboard there were 239 people.
• December 28, 2014 in the Java sea near the coast of Kalimantan crashed Airbus A320-216 Indonesian airlines Indonesia AirAsia, carrying out flight 8501 on the route Surabaya - Singapore. Onboard there were 162 people, including 7 crew members. No known survivors.
• March 24, 2015, in the Alps of Haute-Provence, France crashed Airbus A320-211 Lufthansa. The plane was EN route 9525 from Barcelona to Dusseldorf with 144 passengers and 6 crew members on Board. They all died. According to the French investigators, the cause of the accident was that the co-pilot, Andreas Lubitz, destroyed the plane intentionally.
Thus, air passenger transport now belongs to the category of very risky. But it's not only that. For terrorist attacks in the US in 2001 were used passenger planes. Continue with passenger aircraft continue to occur incomprehensible disaster (however, it's happened to American attacks). In the case of the Chinese passengers on the plane just disappeared from radar screens, and a year later in a German case were guilty of "pilot - killer" who took antidepressants.
Moreover, for example, if the investigation of the crash of Boeing, shot down in the sky, Donetsk oblast (July 2014), are unable to complete still, it is a catastrophe of German aircraft investigated for the day. At least in the French Prosecutor's office and media world the offender has been appointed and is guilty. Now even in Russian state media it says Givens. Meanwhile, who proved that the one subject about which surely tells it exactly(?).
Suppose that the cabin door was locked, and the autopilot installed on the decline, but the pilot alleged killer was not a party to negotiations (decreased the plane about 8 minutes). In other words, whether he was conscious in the workplace(?). It is more logical to wait until the end of the investigation, but the media rush to appoint a specific culprit, hastily posting transcripts and "best" for a specific version of the details of their personal life.
|Всего комментариев: 0|